We Are Here to Support You!
Technical Support Statement of Commitment
The mission of the St. Philip’s College Information and Communication Technology Department is to provide students, faculty, and staff excellence in technical services with timely and professional support while fostering innovative processes that aid and promote learning opportunities at the college, its satellite campuses, and for online learners.
- ACES Login questions and Password Resets
- GoPrint printers and computer repair and maintenance
- Faculty and Staff Computer and Telephone repair
- Reserve Computer Labs for Academic use
- Open Computer Labs for general use
- Special software and equipment for students with disabilities
- Wireless Internet Connection Guide
We Do NOT Support
- personal computer equipment
- personal computer software
We do not sell computer:
- Flash Drives (or any other storage device)
ACES/Canvas Login Support
For ACES or Canvas login assistance call our Support Central Hotline:
For ACES password reset:
Out of Town (TOLL-FREE NUMBER):
21-ALAMO (210-212-5266) or 1-844-20-ALAMO (1-844-202-5266)
Wireless (WiFi) Connection
Wireless access points are located throughout St. Philip's College to allow Internet access.
For instructions on how to connect to the Alamo_Guest or ALAMONet, please visit the Get Wireless at SPC page.
We've compiled Help Guides to support you with common tasks.
Do you know of an area that needs WiFi coverage and does not have it? Are you consistently having poor connectivity near a WiFi Hotspot area? We want to hear from you. Let us know by emailing or contacting the SPC IT Department. Be sure to be as concise in the description and location of the problem area.
Phone: 210-486-2777 (Choose option 1 for technical support.)