Students can use computers in "open lab" to complete assignments or access the Internet. Computer labs provide Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat Reader, printers, and academic and special-use software.
Martin Luther King Campus (MLK) Open Computer Labs
- Center for Learning Resource (CLR), second floor
- Tutoring and Technology Center (TnT), CLR third floor
Southwest Campus (SWC) Open Computer Labs
- Library (Building 1-C123)
Academic computer lab usage can be scheduled in AlamoShare under Quick Links and "Computer Lab Reservation". If request is needed within 5 days submit your request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students are expected to follow all the Alamo Colleges District Appropriate Use of Information Technology Resources policies and procedures. The use of computers and computer labs is a privilege and not a right.
The Alamo Colleges District Board of Trustees has established rules of conduct and acceptable standards by which everyone must abide.
Appropriate Use of Information Technology Resources
Academic computer labs
There are numerous Academic Computer Labs, complete with standard and departmental software available for instruction.
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Internet Explorer
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Various Educational Software (i.e. Math, English, Nursing, Radiology, Web Design, etc.)
Availability of Computer Labs
Open lab availability may vary depending on location of the lab.
For more information
- Contact the Information and Communication Technology department at the Martin Luther King Campus (MLK) and Southwest Campus (SWC), 210-486-2777.
- Contact the Center for Learning Resources at the Martin Luther King Campus (MLK) at 210-486-2330 and Southwest Campus (SWC) at 210-486-7073.