Register for Classes
How to register on the web
The following steps will guide you through the online registration process.
- Log into the ACS portal with your Alamo Colleges District ID and Password. (If you do not have your Alamo Colleges District ID and password follow the instructions located at “Logging into ACES.”)
- Select the Student tab on your ACES Homepage
- Click the “Register Here” link (this will take you to Student Web Services
- Click the link to “Proceed to Registration”
- Click the link to “Register for Classes”
- Select appropriate Term from drop-down menu and Submit (only the semester and year, no CE or COM terms for Academic classes), ex Fall 2021
- Click the link for “Advanced Search”
- Select the Subject you are looking for, ex. ENGL
- Provide the Course Number, ex. 1301
- Select Campus, ex Northeast Lakeview College
- (Optional) Select your desired Instructional Method, ex. Face to Face, Fully Distance, or Zoom
- (Optional) Select your desired Part of Term, ex. Full Term, Flex I, or Flex II
- Click the Search button
- Select your chosen section of the course and click the Add button
- In your Summary, click Submit to complete registering for this class (If there were any errors or holds, ex. prerequisite, co-requisite, linked course, the error/hold will display with your schedule, and the course will not be added)
- Click the green Search Again box. You will be taken back to the Search page with the new class added.
- Repeat steps 8-12 to add additional classes.
Students enrolling in the Alamo Colleges District for the first time who have earned less than 15 college-level semester credit hours must register for a Student Development course (SDEV). Student Development is a required course. If you change your schedule, you must contact the SDEV representatives at your college.
It is highly recommended that you register early and follow an educational goal plan:
- Degree Plan
- Certificate Program
- Transfer Plan