SAC SCORES Fall 2019
The primary goal of SAC SCORES was to do a comprehensive internal evaluation of where the college was in regard to integrated strategic planning efforts. This data day was so successful that the college decided to have SAC SCORES during Fall convocation week and Spring semesters.
All faculty, staff, chairs, department directors and administrators participated in this interactive activity.
Fall 2019 SAC SCORES: Monitoring & Improving Operational Outcomes
SAC SCORES PREPARATION BY AREA
Click boxes to expand
Student Success Lead
Individuals who are responsible for entering into WEAVE for an entity
- Year-End Activities Checklists
- Arrange Pre SAC Scores Work Session
- Obtain Data for Year-End Review-Analysis
- Data Accessibility
- Access the 2018-2019 Detailed Assessment Report (Strategic Plan)
- Entering a Strategic Plan Year-End Finding
- Access and Enter Answers to 2018-2019 Year-End Analysis Questions
- 2018-2019 Analysis Answers Report by Question
- Mid-Year Rubric for Evaluating Department Unit Strategic Assessment Plan
- Access site and Review files submitted at: https://sacweb03.sac.alamo.edu/eScores/scores.aspx
- Directions for uploading files to the SAC Scores File Site
Campus Closure Notice
All academic offices will be closed on Friday, September 20, 2019.
Limited student services will be available in the Fletcher Administration Center, Moody Learning Center, and Duran Welcome Center. Advising Services will not be available during this time. Please download and print the sign and hang in your office/department, as needed.