What is WEAVE Online?
San Antonio College utilizes WEAVE Online, a web-based assessment management system to support and document strategic planning implementation, and results of assessment initiatives at the academic and administrative unit level throughout the College. The purpose of WEAVE Online is to provide departments a tool on how departments connect and contribute to the College's overall work.
WEAVE Online Support
The following three offices through a collaborative effort provide WEAVE Online Support:
- The Integrated Planning and Performance Excellence division provides content assistance in creating mission, vision, goals, objectives, measurements, and action plans.
- The Office of Technology Services provides technical support throughout the following areas:
- Helpdesk at 210-486-0777
- Footprints Request (Account Creation & Password Reset)
- Technical Navigation Training
- Technical Support Resources (Training Guides, Quick Reference & eClips)
- The Institutional Research office provides system management and reporting support in the following areas:
- System customizations
- System maintenance
- Data analysis, and
- Institutional reporting
WEAVE login is located in the Institutional Effectiveness and Research SharePoint website under the Planning link: https://app.weaveonline.com/sac/login.aspx
WEAVE help can be accessed from within WEAVE Online by clicking the question mark inside the blue circle located in the upper right corner of the screen. Help topics vary according to the page that is open.
- About WEAVE
- About Assessment Tab
- How to Run a WEAVE Report
- Adding & Editing in New Data Cycle
- When and How to Use Active Through Cycle
- Prep-Work Mid-Year Analysis Worksheet - This video will walk you through the prep-work worksheet. The prep-work sheet will aid you to begin preparing for your work sessions. The video can be found here:http://sacms.alamo.edu/Mediasite/Play/1449a7b894034ebcbbdc79d705c074d01d
- Guiding Questions-Actions During Work Session - This video contains the guiding questions and actions you will be leading your faculty and staff through during the mid-year strategic plan assessment, and includes some items to consider for your report out. The video which will walk you through the mid-year guiding questions and actions for SAC SCORES can be found here: http://sacms.alamo.edu/Mediasite/Play/53434cd85e2740e4a62bac28e29a5d351d
- Mid-Year Assessment Questions - This video will aid you in your discussion of the mid-year strategic plan assessment questions. After answering the questions, enter the responses into WEAVE and use the responses for the Report Out session as well. The video is found here: http://sacms.alamo.edu/Mediasite/Play/0a6ea63ec80940f98b17d56ca43c853d1d
Mid-Year Review and Analysis
- WEAVE Online Assessment Worksheet
- How to Record Mid-Year Assessment Responses
- How to Run a Mid-Year Analysis Report
- How to Run a Mid-Year Assessment Questions Report
End-of-Year Review and Analysis
New Cycle Planning