Candler Physical Education Center
The building was named after Bill C. Candler, former chairman of the Physical Education Department. This building, constructed in 1951, was the Health Education Building and did not receive its present name until 1998. This building contains two regulation courts, dance studio, classrooms and offices.
For information about how to book space in the Candler, please call the Kinesiology department at 210-486-1017.