Records and Transcripts
Submit Official Transcripts to SAC
Admissions and Records
San Antonio College
1819 N. Main Ave.
San Antonio, TX 78212-3941
- Official transcripts must be submitted in original sealed envelope
- Home schooled transcripts must be notarized
- Foreign documents must be evaluated from any company listed under www.naces.org site. Admissions will only accept companies listed in NACES.
Verification of Enrollment
For insurance, housing, daycare, jury duty, employment or military ID... Request online in your ACES account. Document will be e-mailed to your Alamo email address.
Log in to ACES
Click on Student Tab select Web Services
Select Student and Financial Services
Select Student Records and Request Enrollment Verification
Requesting a Transcript
Transcripts are NOT printed on campus. ALL transcripts are printed and mailed from an off-site location after a request is made. For this reason, it is not possible to pick up a transcript in person on the same day of your request.
Note: Transcript requests take 3 to 5 business days to be processed.
Please contact Records if your request is not processed in 7 business days so that they may follow up on your request. During peak transcript request periods, the processing time for your transcript may be longer.
Online Transcript Request
Current and Former students can request transcripts online via ACES
- if you are selecting Hold for Grades, your transcript will not be produced until the end of the semester once all grades are due at the end of the in-progress term.
- if you are selecting Hold for Degree, your transcript will not be produced until the end of the semester, once all grades are due, and the awarding cycle has ended of the in-progress term.
Please note: There has been a change in the processing of transcript requests as a result of the new printed format of transcripts from the Alamo Colleges District.
If you REMEMBER your User ID and password, Log-in to ACES in the spaces indicated in the Secure Access Box.
If you FORGOT your password, click the Forgot Password? link at the bottom of the Secure Access Log-in box and answer the Security Question.
If you still CANNOT log-in to ACES, call the Help Desk at 210-486-4777.
(Students who have not been enrolled at one of the colleges of the Alamo Colleges District for a year or more should utilize the Transcript Store)
Alamo Colleges District Transcript Store
Once you complete the request, you will be prompted to submit a payment of $10.00 using a Credit or Debit card.
You will receive a message that confirms the payment was successful.
Please note: Students with a "transcript hold" will not be able to request on-line until the "hold" is resolved. Contact the Admissions & Records office for information on how to clear these "transcript holds"