Student Laptop Checkout
Loaner laptop computers are available starting August 24 through December 8 for immediate checkout to assist students, while equipment lasts or is available. There are no costs involved in checking out the item.
The requirements for Students are:
- NVC is your Home campus
- Actively Enrolled in the current semester
- Agree to the Loaned Property Request Agreement.
- The loan is for the current semester only.
- While equipment is available.
Please review the limitations and guidelines below before proceeding with the request. Only one laptop may be checked out at a time. We are limited in the number of equipment.
Limits and Guidelines
- The student must be actively enrolled at Northwest Vista College
- Northwest Vista College must be your home campus
- Laptops should be used for educational purposes only
- An eligible student may check out only one laptop at a time
- Students may not alter, delete, copy, or tamper with any software loaded on the laptop or otherwise change its existing configuration
- Northwest Vista College is not responsible for damage to an external device (i.e. a flash drive or other external device) or for the loss of data that may occur while the laptop is in use
- Technical Support and Software Application questions may be directed to NVC’s Information Technology Services at 210-486-4777.
The following form must be filled out BEFORE a laptop loaner or other device is is granted:
Please don't come to the college until you hear back with approval.
You can reach our NVC IT Help Desk line at: (210) 486-4777.