San Antonio College provides a variety of training opportunities for faculty, such as Applying the Quality Matters Rubric (APPQMR), Peer Reviewer Course (PRC) through Quality Matters. To register, access the MyQM portal. MyQM is a personalized, secure area of the Quality Matters Program website.
1. If you do not have a MYQM account, create a new MyQM Account by accessing the MyQM New User Web Page.
2. Email Address: Use your Alamo Colleges District eMail address.
3. Institution Name: San Antonio College
4. Follow on-screen instructions through rest of the account creation process.
5. Select “Create Account”
6. Once logged in, select the “Higher Education” tab.
7. On the left side bar, select “Workshops – Register”.
8. Select “Dedicated Training”.
9. All available training sessions will be listed.
Note: Once you are logged in, download the latest version of the Quality Matters Rubric Standards with Points PDF. The fully annotated QM Rubric can be obtained by participating in the Applying the Quality Matters Rubric (APPQMR) course. APPQMR professional development is offered at the Instructional Innovation Center at San Antonio College.