Walk-In Service Center
San Antonio College's Office of Technology Services (OTS) provides the SAC Community technology resources that support the College's vision to be nationally recognized for student success and best practices. Conveniently located at Moody Learning Center (MLC), 207, the OTS Service Center provides IT support via phone, walk-in and email to SAC students, faculty and staff.
The OTS Service Center has friendly staff to help you:
- Clean Virus and Spyware from your laptop
- Get connected to AlamoNet, wireless network.
- Setup email on your mobile devices
- Answer quick questions on Canvas, MS Office, Go FAARR, & Test Prep Modules
- Assistance with resetting passwords
- IT service consulting
- Scan documents and images
- Fax documents to other Universities and Colleges
- Checkout short-term loan equipment
Note: Please provide Banner ID to request services. Service is provided on a first-come, first-served basis.
|Equipment Request Form||Equipment Return Form|
Low-Cost Internet and Devices
Programs are available to bridge the digital divide by providing Alamo Colleges students and employee with low-cost Internet Service. Visit the link below for additional information:
|Learn More about Low-Cost Internet|
Hours of Operation: