Schedule of Classes
If you are not a new or current student, or just want to browse the course schedule without logging in, the Schedule of Classes can be accessed without an ACES Account. Find out what classes work for you.
The following steps will guide you through the online registration process.
- Log into the ACES Portal with your Alamo Colleges District ID and Password. (If you do not have your Alamo Colleges District ID and password call the Help Desk at 210-485-0555.)
- Select My Page
- Go to Registration Tools box and select Look Up Classes
- Select appropriate Term from drop down menu and Submit
- Select the Subject you are looking for
- Select Course Search
- Select View Section for the course you selected. This returns a list of all courses meeting your criteria. You can choose a college, location/attribute type, time/and/or day. Note: The location/attribute type option allows you to choose alternate locations (e.g., SAC courses held at NLC). Courses for which you are eligible to register will have a check box. Select the course by checking the box. Scroll to the bottom and select Register.
- You will be taken back to your schedule with the new class added. If there were any errors or holds (prerequisite, co-requisite, other restrictions), the error/hold will display with your schedule, and the course will not be added.
- Repeat steps 4-7 to add additional classes.
For more information visit our Course Catalog.