Student Development and Learning Framework
About Student Development at SPC
Look to build an appreciation for lifelong learning. Find your way to success through practical decision-making, personal and career growth and academic achievement. Our programs will supply you with the tools to help you accomplish all of this and more!
About Learning Framework at SPC
Look to build critical thinking skills and the ability to think through and process information. Find your way to success by integrating skills learned through cognition and motivation to achieve academic success. Our course will supply you with the tools to help you become a more reflective learner.
Student Development Courses
- SDEV 0170 - College Success
- SDEV 0171 - Strategies for Success
- SDEV 0370 - Foundations for College Learning
Learning Framework Course
- EDUC 1300 - Learning Framework
- Dr. Kimberley Irving-Conaway (SDEV): 210-486-2611
- Dr. JoAnn Martinez (EDUC): 210-486-2643
|Interim Department Chair:
Kimberley Irving-Conaway, Ph.D
MLK Clarence Windzell Norris, 412