Welcome back! You are so close!
You have taken an important step in getting closer to graduation! To receive information regarding your academic progress, please complete the Steps to Graduate form. A certified advisor assigned to your major will contact you soon! If you need enrollment assistance, please contact the Welcome Center at 210-21ALAMO.
ACES is your connection to register for classes, access your college records and receive important information and deadline reminders. Go to alamoaces.alamo.edu and find the MY PAGE tab to get started. If you have trouble logging in, call the Help Desk at 210-485-0555.
Check to see if you have any Holds under your Academic Profile on your MY PAGE. If you find any, follow the instructions below to have them removed. You must do this before you can register.
- Bacterial Meningitis: Submit documents to the Enrollment Services/Admissions & Records Office of the college you will be attending.
- Transcript: Official transcripts must be sealed or sent electronically to the Enrollment Services/Admissions & Records Office of the college you will be attending.
Records and Transcripts
- SDEV: Required of students having fewer than 15 college level credit hours.
- ADVISING: Contact your college Advising office.
- TSI: Contact your college Assessment Center.
- Academic Dismissal: Petition for admission with a Counselor/Advisor at least two weeks before the start of the semester
- Bursar/Owe Money: Contact the bursar's office.
Go to Alamo GPS through your MY PAGE tab to see your degree plan and review the courses already applied toward your degree and those you still need to take.
Using your degree plan in Alamo GPS, select the courses you still need to complete your degree or certificate. Then use the Schedule Planner to select days, times and locations.
Go to the Register for Classes page to find out how to register for classes.
- Tuition bills will not be mailed
- To see how much you need to pay, view your Account Summary through ACES /MY PAGE Tab/My Account
- Financial aid award
- Installment payments
- Credit card or check payment must be made online through your ACES account
- Cash payments can be made in person at the Bursar / Business Office of your college
Payment in full or by installments must be made by the payment deadlines or you will be dropped from your classes.
Attending classes and participating in them helps you make better grades. Your first week of class, especially the first day provides you with important information for the rest of the semester. The Alamo Colleges requires regular and punctual attendance in all classes. Your absences are recorded immediately.
- If you DO NOT attend on the FIRST DAY of each class in which you are enrolled, you may be DROPPED from the class
- Waivers may be available; contact your instructor prior to the first class session.
If you are taking classes online, you should check your course(s) in Canvas for Smart Start attendance verification instructions.
Building 8, 1801 Martin Luther King Drive, San Antonio, TX 78203