Parking on campus
- Students do not need to display a permit.
- Faculty and staff may continue using their current permits or request a new one through ACES.
- There are no lots or spaces designated for faculty/staff or students only
- Be observant and respectful of designated disabled parking spaces
- Parking rules and regulations must be adhered to at all times. Failure to do so may result in tickets and towing.
- Designated visitor parking is available in Lot 10 in front of Cypress Campus Center. However, visitors are welcome to park in any lot.
There is no additional fee to park in the parking garage at this time.