Parking Rules and Regulations
Students DO NOT have to have a parking decal to park in Student Parking Lots at any Alamo Colleges Campuses.
Only Faculty and Staff are required to have a parking decal to Park in Faculty/Staff designated Alamo Colleges parking lots.
- The speed limit on all parking lots, streets, alleyways, and thoroughfares owned by the Alamo Colleges will be (10) miles per hour, unless otherwise posted.
- No operator of a vehicle shall drive beyond a barricaded area, or where prohibited by temporary or permanent signs and no operator or person shall remove such barricade or sign.
- Vehiles operated or parked on the campus must comply with all state laws, and the Parking and Traffic Rules and Regulations of the Alamo Colleges.
- Reserved parking spaces are provided for individuals with restricted physical handicaps and administrators. Special Parking Permits are issued to identify these individuals. Parking in a reserved parking space, by persons other than designated is prohibited.
- No vehicle may be parked in any area which has not been marked or designated as a parking space. Parking is not allowed where prohibited by signs, red curbs or other markings on streets or parking lots. Vehicles shall not park in a manner that obstructs.
*Form available on ACES employee tab
Emergency Procedures Quick Reference Guide