Learning to Lead Certificate
The NVC Learning to Lead program is designed to provide free opportunities for NVC Students to further enhance their skills in the areas of leadership, professional and personal development.
Through this program, students are able to participate in both face-to-face trainings as well as online trainings.
Take just one training or continue on to complete one or more of the Learning to Lead certificates below.
Participants will receive credit on their Experience Transcript for completed trainings and certificates.
TIER 1 CERTIFICATION
(Available All Oline)
- Complete 10 hours of L2L Leadership and Professional Development trainings/opportunities
- Complete the Career Assessment
- Submit a Resume
TIER 2 CERTIFICATION
- L2L Tier 1 certificate received
- Complete 5 additional hours of L2L Leadership and Professional Development trainings/opportunities (15 total)
- Complete 5 hours of community service
- Complete the Career Exploration
TIER 3 CERTIFICATION
- L2L Tier 1 & 2 certificates received
- Complete 5 additional hours of L2L Leadership and Professional Development trainings/opportunities (20 total)
- Complete 10 hours of an internship or job shadowing in your field of study or career field
To access the L2L program, click here to visit the NVC Learning to Lead portal in AlamoExperience
For questions, please contact Kelly Banco at email@example.com