Learning to Lead Program
The NVC Learning to Lead program is designed to provide free opportunities for NVC Students to further enhance their skills in the areas of leadership, professional and personal development.
Through this program, students are able to participate in both face-to-face trainings as well as online trainings.
Please Note: Due to COVID restrictions trainings will be online for the time being.
Take part in one training or multiple trainings, you can even earn a certificate!
Participants will receive credit on their Experience Transcript for completed trainings and certificates.
To access the L2L program, click here to visit the NVC Learning to Lead portal in AlamoEXPERIENCE.
TIER I CERTIFICATE
The Tier I Certificate is completely online and is free to all students.
- Complete 10 hours of L2L Leadership, Professional, and Personal Development trainings/opportunities
- Complete the Career Assessment
- Complete a Resume Review
TIER II CERTIFICATE
The Tier II Certificate is completely online and free to all students.
- L2L Tier I certificate received
- Complete 5 additional hours of L2L Leadership, Professional, and Personal Development trainings/opportunities (15 total)
- Complete 5 hours of Community Service
- Complete the Career Exploration
TIER III CERTIFICATE
The Tier III Certificate and its concentrations are completely online and free to all students. There are 3 concentrations towards this certificate that you may choose from, you can even complete all three!
- L2L Tier II Certificate received
- Completion of 5 additional hours of Community Service
- Completion of 5 concentration specific trainings. If you have already completed these trainings, choose any additional L2L trainings to complete the 5 additional hours. The concentrations include:
- Completion of response questions for specific concentration:
- Complete the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator assessment (MBTI)
- Apply for the Tier III Certificate here!
To access the L2L program, click here to visit the NVC Learning to Lead portal in AlamoEXPERIENCE
Have any questions? Please email Amber Stillwagon at email@example.com