Male Success Initiative (MSI)
The Male Success Initiative (M.S.I.) is a program designed for NVC male students who wish to strengthen leadership and professional development skills. It helps members build character by identifying their purpose and serving others.
This program is dedicated to helping men of all ages understand the values of:
Our trainings provide participants with:
- An all-around professional outlook.
- The knowledge of how to enhance leadership skills and serve others.
- How to inspire peers with both actions and words.
Trainings will be provided throughout the semester and will be emailed to all students through NVC-ACTIVITIES@alamo.edu
- Complete 4 trainings provides through M.S.I.
- Complete an approved professional resume and mock interview through the CATS center
- Complete 7 hours of community service
* Forms are provided through the Student Life office.
For more information regarding this program, please contact:
Daniel Johnson firstname.lastname@example.org 210-486-4003