Online Courses and Orientation
Course Schedule Listing-Online Courses Offered at NVC
|Spring 2019 16-week||Spring 2019-Flex I|
|Spring 2019-Flex II||Maymester 2019|
|Summer 2019 8-week||First Summer 2019|
|Second Summer 2019||Fall 2019 16-week|
|Fall 2019-Flex I||Fall 2019-Flex II|
*Note: Go to schedule of classes to get a complete list of courses offered at Alamo Colleges District.
OLRN-001- Orientation Schedule - Canvas Learning Management System
Welcome New Online Students,
If you are new to online courses, you are required to enroll in a free "Orientation to Online Learning" in Canvas.
- Log into ACES and select Student tab.
- Select the Web Services channel and navigate to Student & Financial Aid and choose Registration.
- From the menu items select Add or Drop Classes and Term.
- Choose Semester from the drop down menu.
- Use Search by College option and select the following:
subject - Orientation to Online Learning
college - Northwest Vista College
- Select Section Search.
- Select the section that best fits your schedule.
If you have questions about Orientation to Online Learning, please email Adela Gonzales email@example.com or call 210-486-4232
- Spring 2019 and Flex I - OLRN0001, CRN#19321, or #19322, or #19323, or #19324
- Spring 2019 Flex II - OLRN0001, CRN#19326, or #19327
MANDATORY ON-CAMPUS INTERNET ORIENTATION SCHEDULE FOR YOUR ONLINE COURSE
Some instructors will require that you attend an instructor/class orientation on campus for each online course. Access Spring 2019 Class Schedule for information on date, time, building, and room #.
Get familiar with the Northwest Vista College Map
To Learn more about Canvas!
- Go to Canvas Quick Guide to learn more about the features and tools.
Where do I access my online course(s)?
Start by logging in to ACES and clicking on the Canvas banner or by going to the My Courses tab
When I click on the course link in "My Courses" tab nothing shows up. Why?
Pop-ups might have been blocked
Mary Esther Cortez