Potential Student on a Different Non-Immigrant Visa Type

How to Apply

International Student Application

  • Download and print application. Your application must be completed, signed and returned along with all required/requested information.
  • Mail all original documents to: Northwest Vista College, International Student Services, Desert Willow Welcome Center Rm 202, 3535 N. Ellison Dr, San Antonio, TX 78251

Test your English Skills

TOEFL exam Web site: www.ets.org 

IELTS exam Web site: www.ielts.org

Foreign High School and/or College/University Transcripts

All foreign high school and/or college/university transcripts must be translated and evaluated from a National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) member that includes translation, interpretation, and evaluation of the transcript at www.naces.org.

Other USCIS Immigration Information and Advising

Apply for a change in visa status to F1, complete the International student admissions as listed above and complete the USCIS form I-539 at www.uscis.gov.

Apply for reinstatement of your F1 student visa, complete the USCIS form I-539 at www.uscis.gov.

International Students (F1 visa) applying for Optional Practical Training, complete the USCIS form I-765 at www.uscis.gov.

International Students (F1 visa) applying for Severe Economic Hardship employment, complete the USCIS form I-765 at www.uscis.gov.

Pay your F1 visa SEVIS I-901 fee at www.fmjfee.com/i901fee.