Open Computer Lab
About the Student Open Computer Lab
The Student Open Computer Lab provides students with the latest technology resources and assistance needed to successfully complete class assignments and projects. The Student Open Computer Lab is a great place to come and do research related to your courses. We have friendly and knowledgeable staff that can help you with your course technology needs.
The Student Open Computer Lab provides PC's and Mac's, as well as specialized software for your classes. It also has accessible areas for students with assistive needs that include software to aid students who have difficulty hearing, seeing or typing.
Where is the Student Open Computer Lab?
The Student Open Computer Lab is located on the first floor of Juniper Hall, Room 106 (JH-106).
Who can use the Student Open Computer Lab?
- are currently registered for classes at Northwest Vista College
- are currently registered for classes at any of the Alamo College District affiliated Colleges
- need access to a computer
- need access to the Internet
- need to print their assignments
- need to scan or use a copier
- need special software applications, such as Adobe Photoshop
- need access to a projector to practice upcoming presentations
- require use of specialized assistive technology, such as JAWS
- need assistance navigating through our Northwest Vista College specific technology hardware and software
We welcome everyone to visit the Student Open Computer lab and make use of the resources offered.
For more information contact:
210-486-4777 (Option 1)
Technology Support Supervisor
Chadwick J. Cardenas
Information System Specialist
Computer Support Technician