To view service opportunities, please visit NVC Serves in AlamoExperience.
Service opportunities can be found under Events and under News.
Community Service performed while enrolled at NVC can be listed on your official NVC Experience Transcript! Just follow the directions below to submit your service documentation.
- Go to "AlamoExperience"
- “Sign in with ACES ID”
- Fill out the basic profile information (if needed)
- Click "Join Now"
How to Submit Community Service Hours: (Self-reported events)
- Login to "AlamoExperience"
- Click on your profile icon
- Click on "Experiences"
- Click on "Add Experience"
- Click on "Self-Reported Event"
- Fill out the form (required to follow the format for all community service)
- The "Experience" name will be: NVC Community Service: Name of Event or Agency
- i.e. = NVC Community Service: Habitat For Humanity
- The "Organization" name will be the name of event or name of agency
- The "Contact" information will be from the organization you served with
- Upload your service documentation (an official letter or certificate) indicating:
- your name
- date of service
- total hours served
- (Sign-in sheets, forms and handwritten letters are not acceptable)
- Submit for Approval
- The Community Service event will be listed on your Experience Transcript once it is approved
Nathalie Mai Kraft
Community Service Specialist
and NSLS Advisor