The Recreation Sports program & services are located in the Huisache Hall Health & Wellness Center. We provide the opportunity for physical activity, healthy competition and lifetime wellness and leisure activities.
Students who participate in recreational sports activities often get the following benefits:
- Develop positive self-images, stronger social interaction skills;
- Maintain good physical health;
- Enhance their critical thinking skills and creativity;
- Perform more effectively in an academic environment.
Your enjoyment as a participant is the most important goal of Recreation Sports & Wellness.
CLICK HERE to visit our AlamoEXPERIENCE portal calendar and schedule yourself in an up-coming activity.
Recreation Sports provides opportunities for students to participate in a variety of extracurricular activities such as:
- Fitness Challenges
- 5K walk/run
- Healthy Cooking/Eating Sessions
- Ping Pong
- Pool (Billiards) Tournaments
- Dodge ball
- Disc Golf
Activities fill up fast, so register as soon as possible. You may call (210) 486-4612 or stop by the Recreation Sports Fitness desk located in Huisache Hall to sign-up.