GoPrint is a pay per print system that will allow us to sustain and maintain printing services for our students. All GoPrint Transactions are now done online.
What you need to know to prepare.
- You will need to create a new online GoPrint account.
- You will need a debit or credit card to load your account.
- You may use the Cash to Account machine to load cash to your account located in the Comal Learning Resource Center next to the Cyber Café.
- Help will be available in the Library and in the Comal Learning Resource Center 204 Computer Lab.
- Make sure you ask your instructor how much printing you will have to do, so you can budget.
- No refunds will be issued so only load the amount that you will use.