NLC students and employees in good standing with the NLC Library may obtain a TexShare Borrower's Card at the Circulation Desk. If you are an NLC student who does not take classes on campus, contact us and we'll work with you on obtaining and using the TexShare Borrower's Card. Cards are good for the semester in which they are issued and allow the cardholder to borrow materials directly from other participating TexShare libraries. Each TexShare library establishes its own lending rules and there are guidelines for obtaining a card. Borrowers are responsible for returning materials to the owning library.
For a list of TexShare card libraries and their loan rules, you can visit the TexShare Library Information page. TexShare is how the State of Texas supports library resource sharing for the citizens of Texas. TexShare also provides a core of electronic databases that are made available through academic, public, and medical libraries throughout the state.
See Interlibrary Loan for related information.
Local TexShare participating Libraries
University and College Libraries
- Our Lady of the Lake
- St. Mary's University
- Texas A&M - San Antonio
- Texas Lutheran University
- Texas State University
- Trinity University
- The University of Texas at Austin
- The University of Texas at San Antonio
- University of Texas Health S.C. at S.A.
- University of the Incarnate Word
- Bexar Bibliotech Public Library
- Boerne Public Library
- Bulverde Public Library
- Converse Area Public Library
- Garden Ridge Public Library
- Leon Valley Public Library
- Marion Community Library
- McCallum LaVernia Library
- New Braunfels Public Library
- San Antonio Public Library
- Schertz Public Library
- Seguin Public Library
- Universal City Public Library
NLC Discovery Catalog
Search for NLC Library resources or the holdings of all Alamo Colleges District Libraries
Bibliography and Citation Tool