Northwest Vista College now has the forms you need for enrollment services in one simple online location. Please review the Steps to sign and submit documents online prior to completing the forms below.
Steps to sign and submit documents online:
- Step 1. Ensure that you are wanting to submit the document to Northwest Vista College. Each college has its own form and will only be sent to the institution selected. To view the documents for the additional colleges of the Alamo Colleges District you can Click Here.
- Step 2. Select the document that you would like to submit.
- Step 3. Fill out your form: Click on a text field and begin typing. Please complete all areas required and attach a picture of your photo ID using the attachment icon near the signature.
- Step 4. Digitally sign the document for completion. Click on Finish to submit for processing. If a required field or attachment is not complete, the form will not submit.
- Step 5. You will receive an email that the form is completed when digitally signed by the enrollment office. This does not mean the form has been accepted, only that it has been received. If any additional documentation or information is necessary, your college will contact you. If your photo ID is not included in the document, it will delay processing of your form.
Northwest Vista College Enrollment Forms:
- For verification purposes, enrollment forms must be submitted from an ACES issued Alamo Colleges District student email account with the @student.alamo.edu extension. Any form submitted by another email will not be accepted.
- Also, a photo ID must be attached to any documents submitted in order to protect your information and allow for processing.
To submit the Bacterial Meningitis documentation:
- Log into your student ACES account.
- Select “Start Here” tab.
- Click on the link that says Bacterial Meningitis.
- You will then have the option to submit your Bacterial Meningitis documentation or select the Online Waiver (choose this if you are only planning to take online courses for this semester).
Please note, this waiver will waive the hold for 3 weeks. After the 3 weeks, you would need to submit a new waiver for it to be processed. Also, it must be submitted each term you continue to plan on taking online courses.
Please be sure to attach any required documentation when submitting the Biographical Change Request as it may cause delays in processing until the information is received.
*The following forms require Advisor/Enrollment Coach review prior to submitting. Please ensure that you have consulted with an Advisor/Enrollment Coach at NVC prior to submission of documents.
Enrollment verification letters can also be requested online through your ACES account.
RECORDS CALL CENTER:
PLEASE NOTE: We will be Closed Friday, October 30 for Employee Development Day
First Saturday of the Month
(Nov. 7 & Dec. 5)
Unavailable at this time.
Please email us at:
We look forward to serving you!
Toll Free: 1-844-202-5266