COVID-19 Message

Thank you for visiting the NVC-Records Webpage.

We are currently working remotely and available by e-mail at

For more information, click here

Records Forms

  • Biographical Information Update Form
    This form is needed to change your name, social security number, address, and telephone number.

  • Change of Primary Institution
    This form is to change your main campus.

  • Add/Drop Slip 
    This form is to be utilized to add/drop classes AFTER the web registration and schedule changes are closed.  Students can drop classes through their ACES account through the Census day of the term and should consult with Financial Aid and their Advisor prior to doing so.  Visit the Academic Calendar page to view all important deadlines.

  • Military Verification Form
    The Texas Education Code, Chapter 54.058(b) provides that military personnel assigned to duty within the State of Texas, their spouse, and their dependent children shall be entitled to pay the same tuition as a resident of Texas.
  • Student Petition Form
  • Tutition Refund Form