Pop-Up Market Volunteer Form
While volunteering at a mobile distribution you will be assisting the Alamo Colleges District and the San Antonio Food Bank to distribute food directly to the community through a drive-thru distribution model.
- Verification of pre-registered clients and voucher collection
- Volunteers will also be responsible for bagging, sorting product if necessary and loading product into client's vehicle
- Other duties include but not limited to clean up, breaking down boxes, general set up and/or general breakdown of project
- Able to lift up to 25lbs
- Must be able to stand for the duration of the shift (3-4hrs)
- Volunteers must be able to plan accordingly to the weather
- We will be staging all aspects of the distribution for ease of access and distribution.
- Client interaction will be limited as clients will remain in their vehicle.
Important: Please register only if you intend on volunteering. If you are unable to attend after all, please cancel your registration to allow someone else to fill that slot. Each volunteer slot plays an essential role in the success of this distribution event.