Sole Proprietors & Non-Profit
Event Space for
Sole Proprietors and 501(c)3 Non-Profit Organizations
Thank you for your interest in providing information and/or services to our Northwest Vista College students. For safety reasons and to ensure that multiple groups have the same opportunity, please read the information below and submit your request for space.
- A reserved space ensures that you will be allowed to provide your information/services during the approved times and locations. Due to the volume of requests received, no more than 3 requests per month can be considered and/or approved. You may submit additional requests for additional months two weeks prior to the next month starting.
- You must receive an approval confirmation email first. PLEASE HAVE A COPY OF YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL AVAILABLE DURING YOUR VISIT.
- This process only pertains to Sole Proprietors requesting to sell items for profit and 501(c)3 Non-Profit Organizations requesting to provide free information.
- A Sole Proprietor is an unincorporated business owned and operated by one individual with no distinction between the business and the owner. We are unable to accommodate any other type of business.
- A Non-Profit Organization must be 501(c)3. We are unable to accommodate nonprofit organizations with a designation other than 501(c)3. Please let us know if you will be asking students for any of their information.
- Event space is on a first-come/approved, first-served basis and must be requested at least two weeks in advance.
- The location will be outside of Juniper Hall (JH), under the overhang on the end of the building that faces the lake (this is a shaded, covered area).
- The days and hours are Monday-Thursday, 830am-430pm ONLY.
- Visitors must provide their own table and chairs (max-1 table, max-2 chairs). Canopies/tents are not permitted.
- The Student Life Office, Northwest Vista College, and Alamo Colleges District will not be held liable for theft or damage of vendor property.
- Violation of state and local ordinances and/or Northwest Vista College policies may result in expulsion from campus. Interpretation and enforcement of ordinances and policies remains at the discretion of the Director of Student Life or designated representative .
- Visitors must conduct business in a professional, courteous, and ethical manner and without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.
- Visitors are responsible for all associated sales taxes and will not be allowed to operate without a current sales tax permit.
- The fee for Sole Proprietors/non-student is $50 per day. The fee for Sole Proprietors/current-student is $20 per day. There is no fee for 501(c)3 Non-Profit Organizations.
- The fee must be paid by check or money order made payable to "Northwest Vista College", must include two phone numbers, and must be received at least 24 hours in advance of event date (mailing info will be provided in approval email).
- If approved, you will be emailed a copy of the approval form which must be posted and visible on your table at all times.
- Failure to pay in advance and/or display the approval form will result in permission being revoked; visitor/organization/individual will be asked to leave the campus
TO REQUEST A SPACE RESERVATION PLEASE CLICK HERE