St. Philip's College ranked 11th among
Best Online Schools in Texas for
Center for Distance Learning (SLC) 212
||The Center for Distance Learning provides support for students taking online and hybrid classes. We offer face-to-face and online overviews on Instructure Canvas. An open computer lab is provided for students to access their classes. We also assist students with technical questions. In order for us to improve our services, please complete the survey.
Quick Links to FREE Student Resources
Sync Your Aces Email to a Mobile Device
Helpful Information for Students
The Alamo Colleges use Instructure Canvas (LMS) as the standard platform for delivery of online, hybrid, and web-enhanced classes. To get a successful start with your online classes, we recommend that you attend a one hour training overview or access an online overview. The overview sessions include sections on how to use Canvas tools. For faculty information on Canvas go to the Instructional Innovation Center website.
Check Your Computer
For more information go to Canvas Browser Check.
ON-LINE ~ Orientation to Online Learning
Enroll in a FREE Orientation to Online Learning
* Students can self-register (PDF Steps)
Please choose one course from below;
* OLRN 0001-001 > CRN# 11206 - Not Active
* OLRN 0001-018 > CRN# 12317 - Active
* OLRN 0001-004 > CRN# 11564 - Not Active
* OLRN 0001-001 > CRN# 20457 - Active
* OLRN 0001-002 > CRN# 20941 - Active
* OLRN 0001-008 > CRN# 22826 - Not Active
* OLRN 0001-010 > CRN# 26440 - Not Active
* OLRN 0001-020 > CRN# 29320 - Not Active
* OLRN 0001-021 > CRN# 29321 - Not Active
FACE-TO-FACE ~ Orientation to Online Learning
|Sutton Learning Center (SLC) 213
|| June 6th
|| 5:00 pm
| Note: Schedule is subject to change.
Classes are also available by appointment.
Virtual College of Texas